Originally posted October 2011. This was right before my 5th of 7 Rock N Roll Series races I ran in my quest for the Rock Legend Heavy Medal.
My events are so close together now my posts are out of order. Oh well. Back on October 30th, I ran the Rock ‘n’ Roll Los Angeles Half Marathon. Instead of writing a long post about how it went, I’m just going to post a video and list a few highlights of the weekend.
- Meeting Deena Kastor at the expo and getting my bib signed
- Seeing the awesome costumes (and not so well-thought-out costumes)
- Borrowing half a costume from a friend (the “Pilot” jacket)
- Running with TNT friends and seeing so many familiar faces on the course
- APU Track & Field volunteered at a water station – Go Cougars!
- Hanging w/ friends @ the ESPN Zone and celebrating another finished event
- Having my husband to run with and get video on the Flip camera