I run. I love CrossFit. I blog. Therefore, I review a lot of different fitness apparel brands and I have a lot of really good stuff. Of all the clothes I’ve gotten sweaty in, there is one brand that stands out to me…excites me…and makes me gladly part with my hard earned cash.
Have you tried INKnBURN?
Reasons to Check Out INKnBURN
- Local! They design, print, cut and sew all their gear in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Beautiful! Stunning and exciting artwork. Everyone wants to know where I got it.
- Smart! Artwork is scaled to the size of the item. Your XL sugar skull will fill out your shirt the same way it does on the XS model.
- Vibrant! Colors never fade as the fabric fibers are dyed with the artwork. Fold-over waistbands have complimentary designs inside that pop.
- Pockets! Shorts have two pockets. Capris have a thigh pocket. Even women’s sports bras have a pocket!
- Performance! INKnBURN is better than most in all areas, making them my go-to items.
- FUN! Zombie run? Filthy Fifty? Need a team competition costume? INKnBURN majors in cool & hilarious designs that stand out among the crowd.
When INKnBURN needed product testers, they turned to local ultra runners, figuring that if their gear could stand up to 100 mile runs in the mountains, it could stand up to anything.
So this explains why I had seen local trail goddesses Vanessa Runs, Keira Henninger, Katie Freeman, and Michelle Barton wearing INKnBURN outfits. That’s how I found out about it.
I bought my first pair of INKnBURN shorts in 2012. They’re still my favorite shorts. Then I bought a pair of “denim” capris in 2013 and they have been worth every penny. I have done all kinds of fitness and non-fitness activities in them. I have washed them a bazillion times. No fading. No signs of wearing down.
INKnBURN apparel checks my major must-haves for workout gear.
- It feels good to sweat and move in.
- It looks good to sweat and move in.
- I don’t have to be careful not to hurt it when I wear it.
- It lasts a long time.
Why INKnBURN is Great for Functional Fitness
- Comfort. The fabric is light, moisture wicking, and moves and stretches with you. Seams are flat stitched to be smooth. Oh, and no paper tags.
- Durability. The material is strong and I can wash the heck out of them. I don’t worry about dead lifting or doing box jumps in my capris, or getting mud and gu on my shorts.
- Flexibility. From WOD to run to helping someone move…INKnBURN’s clothes work hard. Because of their comfort and durability, you can wear them anywhere.
- Modesty. You’ll have no issues bending over in their capris/pants. While the fabric does stretch, pulling the colorful design with it, no one will see what color thong you’re wearing or not wearing….
One Bad Thing
Okay, I have to say at least one bad thing because I always do reviews with a list of pros and cons. So here it is.
My beautiful, silky racerback top does NOT get along with my BIA watch band. The racerback top is the only item I’ve had react so sensitively to velcro. The tech shirts, shorts and capris all seem to hold up great against minor abrasions.
- Have you tried INKnBURN?
- What item on their website stands out to you the most?