Need gift ideas for the active women in your life? Or are you that woman and just aren’t sure what to include on your wish list this year? I’m that woman and, while there are MANY cool things I’d probably love, my family is very unaware of them. If you’re not sure what great new things are out there, let me help you out. Here is my list, featuring big gifts and stocking stuffers for gals who move and shake for fitness’ sake, especially those who run or do CrossFit.
Gift Guide for Active Women!
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon Affiliate links.
Anyone who works out is going to get tight or knotty muscles at some point. Working out the kinks is one of the best feelings in the world and TigerTailUsa has some of the best products and resources there are.
- Get the Happy Muscles Guide for a helpful how-to.
- Get the Tiger Ball for hard to reach spots.
- Get the Knotty Tiger for on-the-go massage.
Bluetooth Headphones – For Miss Music Mover
A few years back I reviewed the Jaybird bluetooth headphones pictures below and MY LIFE WAS FOREVER CHANGED. No dangling wires. I could set my phone down and walk around the gym and never miss a beat. I could run (on a treadmill of course) with my phone safely in it’s pocket and still adjust volume or skip to the next track.
There are MANY great options available on Amazon for bluetooth headphones. Here are a few recommendations:
Active Gloves – For Weatherproof Women
These Lux Gloves from women’s brand Oiselle come in a few color options, have touch-screen compatible finger tips, and are soft and lightweight.
Here are a few other options from Amaz0n:
Wrist Wraps – For Lifting Ladies
Head over to an ETSY shop for some personal Wrist Wraps. While you could get some basic black/camo from a known lifting or CrossFit brand, I’m willing to bet a set of statement wraps in her style will go a long way for some Christmas wow. Think sugar skulls, Bat Girl, or a bright neon pair that matches her favorite knee socks.
Custom wraps are also available from Strength Wraps.
Rogue Jump Rope – For Cardio Chicks
YES! A good, quality jump rope is truly a thing of beauty. The jump ropes you find at your nearest Target do not hold a candle to these beauties. Your active lady friend will enjoy mastering double-unders a lot more with these smooth whipping ropes. After all, it’s great cardio for travel and smaller spaces. Buy online for $20 to $70. Custom ropes are also available!
Actofit Watch – For Trend Setters
The world’s first fitness tracker that automates comprehensive workout tracking & provides actionable insight. Using machine learning algorithms Actofit goes deeper into advanced motion tracking to identify 75+ exercises, count reps, evaluate form, measure heart rate, calories burned and more to auto-log comprehensive sessions & granular workout statistics; allowing you to evaluate data to make informed decisions. Still tracks steps, sleep, sports, continuous heart rate & is water resistant.
Durable sunglasses that can hang with the toughest outdoor chicks! Or anyone who loves to be outdoors. There are tons of sports sunnies out there, but I have the most experience with Maui Jims. They are the most lightweight, durable, and visually pleasing sunnies I have ever had.
- Buy a gift card, order online or visit a retailers. Click here to fine a store near you.
- Need prescriptions sunnies? No problemo! Maui Jim does that!
Active Lifestyle Wear – Don’t Discredit the Card
Don’t hate the good ‘ol good gift card! Honestly, if well chosen, it is not a copout! A gift card to any of these retailers who focus on activewear for women, would be adored!
- Athleta – For women who want their fitness apparel to double as day wear.
- Lorna Jane – For women who want fashionable fitness designs.
- INKnBURN – For women who dig bold graphic arts, especially ultra runners.
- Oiselle – For your runner fanatic. Made by women for women!
- RunningSkirts.com – For girls who like to make sweat look feminine.
Great Reads – For the Active Book Lover
Many women like to both read about it AND go do it. Here are some great books that can help fuel her fitness fancy even on rest days.
- Marathon Woman – for anyone gal has or wants to run a marathon.
- The Summit Seeker – for adventurous women who run far.
- The Inner Runner – for the introspective.
- Running Your First Ultra – for you know who.
- Never Wipe Your Ass with a Squirrel – for whacky trail and ultrarunners.
- Run or Die – for those who know who Kilian Jornet is and want to know more.
- My Battle Within – for those who run for therapy.
- Eat & Run – for vegan endurance athletes.
Stocking Stuffers – A Quick List
- Buff – Multi-functional headgear for $21and up! I LOVE mine and want more.
- Handana – Easy sweat dabbing for less than $20.
- KT Tape is a favorite with injury prone runners.
- Athletic Tape is a favorite with hand tear prone CrossFitters
- Lacrosse Ball for massage and mobility. Super cheap.
- Nuun Hydration tabs. Holidays are for hydrating!
- Tiux Compression Socks – seriously good price.
- Resistance/Stretch Bands for exercises and stretches. At any sporting good store.