This past week has been unreal. The Twitter/Facebook chatter about RTY 2014 has got me incredibly excited! I’m only partially ashamed to admit that I have gone from bed to computer and back for two days with nary a change in wardrobe (aka pajamas) to make sure we’re all set for TODAY. And here we are!
I’m so thankful that Pavement Runner helped make Run This Year 2013 happen, and also super thankful for the 2014 Mega Team which will make this year huge.
Click here to find out how to join us for Run This Year 2014! Make sure you register!
Who won the 2013 Grand Finale Giveaways?!
No, I didn’t forget. Here is a list of the prizes, who won it.
- See’s Candies Gift Card > Natalie Y who ran 400+ miles!
- Nuun Hydration > Laura F who ran 2,000+ miles!
- ShowerPill > Carmen P who ran 2,013 miles!
- Blue Diamond Almonds > Caitlin B who ran 1,100+ miles!
- Attune Foods Cereal > Tonya who ran 1,600+ miles!
- RUN ALL DAY Shirt > Paul M who uh, left a comment!
- #Runner Tech T > Erica S who run 600+ miles!
- Run to Overcome Book > Paulette Z. F. who ran 1,200+ miles!
- Running Like a Girl Book > Nevie B who ran 500+ miles!
- Couple on the Run Book > Dani S. C. who ran more miles than I can count!
- My Run DVD > Lindsay K who run 600+ miles!
- Runner’s Box > Tommy B who ran 500+ miles!
- Nike Pegasus > Elizabeth P who ran 1,100+ miles!
- Skora Running Shoes > Terri R. who ran 1,000+ miles!
- babyBelle Body Buffer > Eric D. who ran 600+ miles!
- Freedom Sprint Headphones > Harold Shaw who ran 500+ miles!
[Winners, you’ll be e-mailed soon.]
If you’re new to Run This Year, one of the things we like to do is give fun prizes. We have our first 2014 Sponsor lined up, which we’ll announce January 10th. We can’t always do something flashy and big, but winning something…anything…is always such a hoot.
January 9th Twitter Chat
Mark your calendars and join us!
While I’m still not back to running, hosting this challenge and growing this community is great fun for me. I hope that I can get back to running short distances by the end of January and maybe shooting for 2,014 km by year’s end. We’ll see. Either way, I’m excited to challenge and inspire all of you! I can’t imagine a better way to start off 2014!
What are your running goals for 2014?